Codify your Life
Codify your Life
Language is all about understanding the code. Each language has certain rules and patterns. While it can be tricky getting started, once you begin to recognize the way a language fits together–the word relationships–you are just one step closer to being a language master. For more details on The Code, please check out Codify.JaredPangier.com, visiting The System to learn specifics on how to mark.
On this page, I will provide you with practice sentence, which will grow progressively challenging (in groupings). We will spend time in class going over a sample of the sentences, along with similarly patterned alternative sentences, as a way to prepare you for the middle and upper tier of the Grammar Guru tiered project. You will be tasked to work through these sentences both individually and in groups, to grow your understanding of language patterns. Eventually, you will move beyond simply marking my created sentences to actually creating and marking your own original sentences in the Grammar Guru middle tier (creation) phase. Following that, you will move to explain yourself in a conference, eventually culminating in the Grammar Guru upper tier (teaching) phase, illustrating your growth towards mastery level. Sentences below are just the starting point. Sentences marked with an asterisk (*) are especially challenging. 頑張って！
- I study.
- I study hard.
- I study with focus.
- My friend and I study Codify with focus.
- *My friend and I study Codify with focus, so that we can grow into language masters.
- Codify illuminates patterns.
- Codify illuminates grammar patterns.
- Codify illuminates grammar patterns with a system.
- Codify and NoRedInk help illuminate grammar patterns with their unique systems.
- *Codify and NoRedInk help illuminate grammar patterns with their unique systems, enabling me to become a language master.
- Codify is a system.
- Codify is a system for language development.
- Codify is a system that I use for language development.
- Codify and NoRedInk are systems which help me develop my language skills. (That vs. which; see final note)
- *Codify and NoRedInk are language development systems, providing systematic practice to improve your communication skills.
- When I use Codify, I understand English.
- When I use Codify, I understand English more clearly.
- When I use Codify and NoRedInk together, I understand English patterns and mechanics more clearly.
- If I don’t understand English patterns and mechanics, I should carefully review Codify and NoRedInk together with a friend.
- *By fully understanding and utilizing the Codify System and through continuous practice with NoRedInk, I am blossoming into an English language expert, impressing my teachers and fellow students alike. (Hint: blossoming = growing, but not in the literal sense)